Get in touch
Private Consultant Psychiatrist
(Work from Home)
Apply to join as a Private Consultant Psychiatrist (ADHD, Medical Legal, Child Psychiatrist, Eating Disorders etc) working flexible hours.
Expected salary: £200,000+ a year (Depending on working hours)
Patients will be able to book in accordance with the hours you have available. Full administration, secretarial and billing provided by us.
About the Role:
- Our team will assign you patients in accordance with your speciality and interests.
- You can keep any other positions you may hold whether it being in the NHS or private medicine and use this job to complement your salary.
- You can choose your own working hours.
- At present, all our work is done through online video consultations. Even though this might change in the future please note that you will not be expected to attend any appointments in person unless you wish to. We will have other clinicians attending physically.
- We have an outstanding and easy to use video consultation infrastructure in place. Our team will be available to help with these online consultations at all times.
- We will not intervene in your clinical work as long as it is being conducted lawfully and in accordance with the appropriate medical standards.
Requirements for the Consultant Psychiatrist Role:
- Full GMC Registration with specialist register.
- MRCPsych or equivalent.
- Relevant and sufficient employment experience as a Consultant Psychiatrist.
- Proven record of CPD.
Berkeley Psychiatrists is looking for a specialist nurse or pharmacist to join the team: we need a practitioner who is a prescriber and can titrate medication for ADHD treatment.